Wednesday, May 28, 2014

anniversary became break up day

i feel so sad right now at this moment. my tears cant stop flowing from my eyes.
with heart that beats so fast that it want to explode.
i cry and cry and cry.

today supposed to be a happy good day,this is our 1095th day. but what happened?
i just ask him to post it in fb or instagram. but he didnt want to.
so what do i expect? i ask him if he shy about me but he said no.
he always keep saying that he want to sleep as he's gonna work tomorrow morning.

what do u think my feeling? of course, i beg him. after begging so many times,he still dont give a damn about what i ask him. he keep saying he want to sleep.

after hearing me begging and crying yet he still do the same???
its ok, up to you adi. i deserve better than you. there so many people out there who wants to be friend with me.

you dont call me ever again! you can fuck off!!! asshole,bullshit
dont you dare call me again and act like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment